HOW TO RESIZE & RECHARGE YOUR LED COLLAR
Welcome to the Halo Dog Family. If you're on this page, you're probably wondering how to customize or resize your new Halo Dog Collar (which is really easy). Each LED collar is tested, charged and ready to use when it is shipped.
If you have any questions or need more assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR HALO DOG ORDER:
1 Halo Dog LED Dog Collar, 1 "mini" USB Charging Cord and Directions (on the back of the card)
HOW TO RESIZE YOUR COLLAR:
Each collar measures 28 inches out-of-the-box. Simply trim the LED tube with a pair of scissors or knife (single cut) to fit your dog or cat's neck perfectly. Here's how to resize:
- Pull on one side of the polymer plastic (clear tube) so that it pops out of the hard plastic base.
- Place the collar around your pet's neck and measure how much plastic you will need to trim.
- Take the collar off your pet's neck and trim clear polymer plastic with scissors.
- Reinsert the polymer plastic tube into the plastic base and push in for a tight fit.
- Slide collar over pet's head to test fit. Repeat process until the collar fits.
HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR COLLAR:
- Your collar will arrive fully charged. When you want to recharge, pull back the black rubber mini USB port cover on the back of the hard plastic base.
- Grab the mini USB cord and insert the smaller end into the collar.
- Insert the larger end of the USB cord into a computer USB port or charger base such as the ones that come with your phone.
- IMPORTANT: Only use the included cord to recharge your Halo Dog Collar and plug into a computer or a 5V adaptor. Do not use a "FAST CHARGING" adaptor that come with newer phones. If the output has any voltage over 5V, it will overwork your collar and burn it out.
- Once connected to power/your computer, you'll see an orange flashing charging indicator light.
- To fully charge, give it 30-60 minutes and then disconnect the USB cord.
HOW TO TURN ON/OFF:
Press the soft circular button in the middle of the plastic base and cycle through the lighting modes: On/Fast Flashing, Slow Flashing, Glows Solid and Off.
HOW TO SHOW OFF YOUR HALO DOG: